Are you looking to engage families across the UK with your family-friendly brand? We are privileged to help inspire over 16,000 children and families every week and can help bring your brand into the hands and hearts of many.
We work with you to fully understand your key objectives. These may include:
- Online engagement and conversations through stories, competitions, newsletters and blogs etc.
- Brand in the hand experiences through the hands-on classes, parties and events we provide to new parents, children, families and adults
- Focus groups to gain feedback on products and messaging
- Product launch activities for photo shoots, press releases and to support your family engagement activities
See below for some of the brands we are privileged to partner with:
Increasing brand engagement with Crayola
In collaboration wth the brilliant Tom Gates books and Crayola, we ran a ‘Doodle Your Superhero’ summer competition. We provided the workshop for the promotional film and ran these activities in all our Creation Station classes, camps, events, including Carfest and Camp Bestival.
The campaign reached over a staggering 16 million people.
The creativity the children showed was fantastic. Not just you normal super hero
- World girl – helping animals and the planet
- Hamster hero – because he is my hero
- Kindness superhero – skin colour doesn’t matter - kindness does
- Dino hero- saving the planet
Branded How To Videos With Smyths Toystore & Hasbro.
We worked with a leading children’s TV script writer to create four short Play-Doh films in collaboration with Hasbro and Smyths Toystore.
The films are the most viewed films on Smyths Instagram.
We bring these wonderful books into our classes and events. Typically these events reach over 192,000 children with take-over weeks filled with Usborne goodness!
Play-Doh Brand in hand fun
We ran themed creative fun Play-Doh activities and reached over 225,000 children inspired in activities and online.
Disney On Ice
Hands-on workshops and a chance to WIN the Disney on Ice tour VIP tickets!
Guinness World record Partnership
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD themed Robotics sessions across the UK to inspire and delight