The Terms & Conditions for our competitions are:
To qualify to enter the competition you must not be an employee or franchise partner of The Creation Station.
- To enter the competition, applicants must follow the rules and guidance for entry, in order to qualify for the prize.
- Incomplete entries or those not received by the end of the stated competition date will be disqualified.
- The prize cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, or the results of the competition, the decision of The Creation Station shall be final.
- The Creation Station reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- Entries will be judged by The Creation Station when the competition ends. The judge’s decision is final.
- Winning applicants will be contacted by The Creation Station and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner's name may be published online and in publications after the closing date of the competition.
- The winner may be requested to make themselves available for promotion or publicity for The Creation Station.
- The Creation Station reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this competition at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on www.thecreationstation.co.uk
- Competitions ran on other platforms ie: Meta does not in any way associate or endorse the competition.
- The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law
- The information on the registration form may be held on a computer and used to contact you in the future. If you would like to be informed of activities, events and special offers from The Creation Station ONLY please tick the box on the registration form to say you would like to go on our mailing list.
- You can also join our mailing list by simply clicking on the ‘Join our Mailing list’ button on our website. By entering this competition, applicants agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions