Learning and accreditation
- The Creation Station is the UK's largest creative experience company offering individualised learning programmes to help children of any ability to progress and reach their potential.
- We use a creative approach to provide your child with enjoyable journeys of exploration, discovery, and development. Our multi-award winning activities are designed to spark each child’s natural curiosity, to help them think, make connections, problem solve, grow and develop.
- Our unique approach is based on a wide range of influences, including: The Theory of Multiple Intelligences developed by Dr Howard Gardner, Steiner Waldorf, Maria Montessori, Edward de Bono's 'Creative Thinking' and Emilio Reggio's '100 Languages of Children' and also from research and feedback from the children and adults who we are privileged to spend time with.
- The carefully designed and copyrighted activities have been designed by educational specialists and are underpinned by government guidelines.
- Our aim is for every child to develop the skills and confidence to develop a positive attitude to their own learning, wellbeing and growth.
Rated 5-Star By Customers
Bringing Arts into Science Technology Engineering and Maths
Baby Discover classes for 6 months to 15 months old, and Little Explorer classes for 16 months to five-year-olds, are underpinned by Early Years Foundation Stage.
Create Club classes and clubs for five years to eleven-year-olds, are linked to the government education curriculum.
The Little Explorer and Create Club also are linked to Science Technology Engineering and Maths to support children learning with a creative and engaging approach.
“Creativity underpins a lot of STEM skills so it is great to see such forward-thinking from the Creation Station with their Magical Me Programme, combining STEM learning with creativity and arts to promote holistic development in young children. The clever use of creative activities with STEM based learning outcomes helps all children engage with science and see it as a fun way of exploring our fascinating world. Age appropriate topics that children can relate to are a great way to introduce these concepts”. Dr Amanda Gummer
Dr Amanda Gummer PhD in neuropsychology, the Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education and over 20 years experience working with children and families. Widely considered as the UK’s go to expert on play, toys and child development,
Market leader in creative activities
- Co-Founder Children's Activity Association
- Winner Excellence and Innovation – Children’s Education Services
- Winner Sylvia Anderson Award for Creativity
- Winner Best Franchise Children’s Services – Best Franchise Awards
- Finalist Richard Branson’s Impact Award – top three out of 5,000 organisations
- Ranked; #15 Top Franchises in the UK – Elite Franchise – Global Franchise
- Winner Best Creative Play Awards
- Winner 'Best Interactive Business' Award
- Winner Best Website – Franchise Marketing Awards
- Winner Best Franchisee Marketing Support 2012
- Winner ‘Crème de la Crème’ Business Award 2011
- Winner Most Supportive Franchise and Top Franchise Award – Working Mums
- Arts award provider
- Member of the British Franchise Association
- Accredited CPD provider