You will need:
- Thick card
- 3-4 colours of paint
- Old credit card or piece of plastic (a cooking spatula will do!)
- Green paper
You need to:
1) Drop blobs of the different coloured paint over the card.
2) In swirling movements, scrape the paint all over the card ensuring it is completely covered.
3) Using the shell as a guide for size, draw and cut out a head, 2 arms and 2 legs for your turtle.
4) Glue the shell, head, arms and legs onto your background.
For local classes, parties and events visit www.thecreationstation.co.uk