Let's get in the mood for summer with this simple beaded flip flop craft. Stunning on their own or mounted on a seaside background.
These beaded flip flops look beautiful and are fun to make.
You will need:
White card or paper
Paint (any colour)
2 Pipe Cleaners
To make them:
1) Paint feet and print onto card or paper (an old sponge is good for getting an even print). Leave to dry.
2) Cut out the footprints and attach onto a backing paper with glue stick. Cut out leaving a border.
3) Push 3 holes on each 'foot'. One between the big toes, and one either side of the top of the foot (see video). An end of a thin paint brush is good for this.
4) Fold the pipe cleaner in half and twist in the middle. Push through the top hole and thread beads onto either side. Push the ends into the other two holes, bend over and secure with tape.
5) Display as they are or attach to a seaside painting.
For local classes, parties and events visit www.thecreationstation.co.uk