You will need:
- Old plastic drinks bottles, washed.
- Scissors and sharp knife
- Permanent pens
- Pipe cleaners or thick wire
- Stick on jewels
- Plant pot
To make it:
1) Cut the bottom off of the bottle (must be done by a responsible adult).
2) Carefully cut around the bottom piece, making incisions to create petals (see video).
3) Colour the flower using permanent pens.
4) Make a small hole at the bottom and push through a pipe cleaner. Secure by twisting it.
5) Add stick on jewels for extra sparkle.
6) Add some gravel or pebbles to your pot and gently push your flowers in to stand up.