Folded over corners can be frustrating ... or even loosing your page. Don't worry, with this simply origami book mark you will be sorted in minutes.
All you need is:
- Some pretty paper (thick paper will last longer and create better folds)
- A pencil and ruler
How to make it!
1) Draw out a square of approximately 13cm square and cut it out.
2) Pattern side down and at an angle so it is diamond shaped, fold the bottom corner to the top.
3) Take the left hand point and fold to the top.
4) Repeat with the right.
6) Take the top point and fold to the bottom
7) Fold the left and right hand points back to the top
8) Tuck them into the middle as shown
9) Press down all the folds and it is bow ready to put on the corner of your book.
For local classes, parties and events visit www.thecreationstation.co.uk