Featuring royalty like Anna & Elsa, Belle, and Moana these Disney On Ice sessions are set to amaze. Working together once more The Creation Station (that's us!) and Disney On Ice, are giving you and yours a chance to WIN a Family ticket for 4 to the show! *This has now been postponed until the Autumn 2020.We will keep you posted.*
Our sessions are in over 100 locations across the UK and are crafty and creative for your little one to enjoy - and if you come along after the 24th February you'll even be in with a chance to WIN! Simply craft a Disney On Ice creation with us in session and share it on Facebook or Instagram with "#DisneyOnIceCreations" for a chance to WIN!
The tour is visiting six UK cities this year:
LIVERPOOL 26th - 29th March 2020
LONDON 2nd - 5th April 2020
LEEDS 9th - 12th April 2020
GLASGOW 16th - 19th April 2020
CARDIFF 23rd - 26th April 2020
BIRMINGHAM 30th April - 3rd May 2020
Winners will be announced 1 week before the start date at each location via The Creation Station's social media channels, and the winners will be contacted directly.
T&C's apply, please see below for full details or buy your ticket to the show today via the Disney On Ice website: www.disneyonice.com
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition opens on 24.02.2020 at 9am.
- Competition closes on 24.03.2020 at 7pm.
- Winners will be notified via email/phone 1 week prior to show dates to arrange redemption of free tickets.
- Tickets are for the selected performance, winners must agree to attend the performance allocated to them:
- There are 17 of family tickets available.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Any associated arrangements and costs incurred are not included. This includes any necessary travel arrangements (including parking) and accommodation.
- The prize cannot be exchanged, there are no cash alternatives and no correspondence shall be entered into. You may not sell or transfer (or facilitate the sale or transfer of) the prize for profit or commercial gain, offer the prize as an incentive/prize in a promotion or competition, or otherwise dispose of the prize in the course of a business.
- Tickets are subject to availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount and do not apply to tickets already booked.
- Accompanying paid tickets cannot be guaranteed to be seated together with the winner seats and will incur a service charge per ticket and a processing fee.
- Winners’ information will be shared across various parties for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.
- Winners must be prepared to take part in any relevant publicity.
- If the event is cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to allocate you alternative tickets, but this will be subject to availability.