Are you using your skills, drive and passion to achieve the success, fulfilment and happiness you deserve?
Has your career turned into something you don’t love as much now? Do you have skills you don’t use any more? Are you at a watershed in your life where you are looking for a fulfilling and exciting new challenge?
It doesn’t have to be this way….
With uncertainty in jobs, more people than ever are running their own business franchise. 37% of new franchise owners are women and a Creation Station franchise can be operated from a home office. Many successful Creation Station franchise owners have never done anything like this before. However, with the comprehensive training and ongoing support, you can gain the skills, know-how and confidence to run your own successful business.
The UK’s multi-award-winning leading creative activity company, The Creation Station, established in 2002, inspires over 20,000 toddlers, children and adults each week through our family of 100+ franchise owners. Over 5,000 customers have rated our activities 5-Star and we are ranked #15 in the top 100 UK franchises.
“The Creation Station are a force for good, bringing creativity within communities.” Richard Branson
There is an increased demand for creativity in parenting, preschool, education, leisure, wellbeing and care homes. To help inspire more toddlers and families, children and adults, we are launching three special ‘Licences To Inspire’.
Now, you have the option to invest in a Creation Station franchise that enables you to choose the area within the community you want to specialise working in. This means that you can now choose the perfect option to work around your personal commitments.
Join an award winning and Five Star rated business
We’re passionate about making a difference through creativity. We're grateful that our ethos, values and teamwork have gained us the following recognition:
- Winner ‘Best Supportive Franchise’ and ‘Best Overall Franchise’ -Workingmums.co.uk Top Franchise Awards
- Rated 5* in an independent franchise owners satisfaction survey
- Winner ‘Sylvia Anderson Award for Creativity
- Winner ‘The Best Franchise in Children’s Services Award’
- Winner ‘The Best Franchise Website’
- Winner ‘Excellence and Innovation in Children’s Education Services’
- Winner ‘Best Franchise Owner Micro Business’ British Franchise Association
- Top Three, out of 5000 companies, in Richard Branson’s Impact Award
- Winner Best Creative Play’ Award
- Winner ‘Best Franchisee Marketing Support’ Award
- Winner ‘Creme de la Crème Business’ Award
- Winner ‘Best Interactive Business’ Award
Do You Have What It Takes?
Our Creation Station fab franchise owners come from a wide range of backgrounds from corporate to educational, from leisure to stay at home parents. To help identify if you have what it takes to run your own successful Franchise ask yourself if these characteristics fit you:-
- I am ambitious, fit and healthy.
- I have determination and drive.
- I want the freedom to control my future and to make a difference to others.
- I want to be financially rewarded for my efforts.
If the answers to these questions are “YES” and you feel could be the opportunity that you have been looking for like it is for over 100 other Creation Station Franchise owners, then request your free information pack today.
The three new exciting ‘Licences To Inspire’ include:
Family Licence – this includes Tiny Treasures craft keepsakes, Baby Discover, Little Explorer & Family Fun classes.
Create Club Licence – this includes After School Clubs, Holiday Clubs, Saturday Clubs, Home Education and School Workshops.
Adult Licence – this includes Creative Crafter sessions, Crafternoon Tea for retired groups, Care & Creativity for the elderly and Intergenerational Workshops.
You can a invest in a single licence, or multiple licences depending on your circumstances and aspirations. To help make your start up as easy as possible we’ve made the cost of starting your own business really accessible.
Each of the ‘Licence to Inspire’ starts at £4,999 plus VAT (£5,999) and includes a whopping £2000 plus VAT (£2,400) worth of tools and materials.
Training and Support
We understand that when our franchise owners are successful the whole company is successful. That’s why we are committed to our on-going training, support and business development programmes. So much so that in an independent ‘Satisfaction Survey’ given to our franchise owners, we gained a 5-Star rating.
Your initial three to five-day (depending on the licence you invest in) includes:
- Operational processes
- Business matters
- Marketing systems
This provides you with the knowledge, know-how and confidence to launch your successful business and start building your business within your community. But this is just the beginning.
On-going training and support includes:
As your business grows you'll need different support at different times. This is why support is tailored to your own circumstances and where you are in your business development. The support includes;
- Weekly contact and regular one to one calls with our dedicated franchise support managers during your first three months
- £2,000 worth of tools and materials
- After your first three months, you receive on-going monthly one to one support calls with your regional business development manager
- Conference calls with the group you trained with
- Themed monthly conference calls
- A dedicated support hotline telephone number and email support
- Membership to our closed Facebook group and your local regional group
- A wholesale account with access to over 13,000 art and craft products on our store
- Themed session plans and programmes planned for you for a wide range of classes, parties and events. These include new baby keepsakes, baby, preschool and family workshops, school workshops and after school clubs, adult craft events, senior citizen and intergenerational workshops
- Regional business support training days,
- Marketing ‘know-how’ and online courses
- Training in new initiatives and developments
- Online resource ‘Treasure Trove’ with business templates, PR templates and simple bookkeeping systems
- Online marketing portal with done for you images and blogs for social sharing
- Plus you are part of a proactive, friendly and fun team who care about making a difference.
Love to find out whether this could be the opportunity you are looking for?