100 in stock
'Little Explorer Magical Me' Online Programme - Craft pack for 10 weeks
Your Little Explorer 'Magical Me' craft pack includes the majority of the items you will need to go with the 'Magical Me' 10 week creative programme designed for 18 months to...
If you purchased the ICR8 Magical Me course online without crafts you have the option to purchase this pack.
Your Little Explorer 'Magical Me' craft pack includes the majority of the items you will need to go with the 'Magical Me' 10-week creative programme designed for 18 months to 4-year-olds. If your programme doesn't include the craft boxes please order yours here.
Your award-winning programme is underpinned by the Early Years Foundation Stages. Plus your fun sessions help your little one start exploring first stages of science, technology, engineering and maths through hands-on art activities. We call these STE’A’M sessions. This means your Little Explorer is having fun and building a solid early years foundation too.
To help you with these online sessions, you can order your essential craft box here, so so you can join in at home.
During your Magical Me fun programme, we’ll be sharing journeys of exploration, discovery and development.
- Explore reflection and develop mark making and counting skills.
- Special people in our lives.
- Develop body confidence - create a teddy sized picture and help your child learn the main parts of their body.
- Fabulous feelings - help your child develop confidence in using new tools.
- Home sweet home - your child will develop their problem-solving skills.
- Munchy Crunchy fun - learn about shapes and combinations in this fun food-themed session.
- My Gorgeous Garden - create a miniature garden and help your child to use new materials for construction and to learn about growing.
- Toy-Tastic; Help your child to use a range of tools and materials to make a toy to enjoy at home and explore how toys move….
How it works
Purchase your online course and if your course doesn't include products, please order your pack here.
What you need
Your child will need access to felt pens, pencils, some trays to put paint in, scissors, 2 paintbrushes, a hole punch, a painting coat to protect their clothes and a table covering and a box o collage materials, for example, old magazines, shiny paper, interesting natural items your child has collected etc.
Please ensure your child is supervised at all times, thank you.
Ask a question
There are currently no questions for this product. If you'd like to ask one, please use the form opposite: