Due to increased demand for creative activities for children and adults, The Creation Station is offering a grant of up to £2,000 to help people start up their own successful, flexible and rewarding Creation Station franchise.
The grant is being offered to support proactive and friendly people to run their own arts and crafts business and inspire their local community.
“I wanted to change my career from corporate banking to have more time with my girls. Now seven years on, I am so glad I took the decision to run my own Creation Station. I’ve been there for my girls for school runs and events. At the same time, I’ve grown my business steadily and the support from our Creative hub team has been great. It’s great fun and I’ve made so many friends within my community – I LOVE what I do” Lisa Hagg inspires imaginations in Bournemouth.
Since 2002 over 950,000 children and adults have been inspired by The Creation Station’s award-winning arts and crafts classes, parties and events. The Creation Station is the market leader in their field and their work has been recognised recently by the following awards
- Winner Most Supportive Franchise and Top Franchise Award – Working Mums 2018
- Winner Sylvia Anderson Award for Creativity 2017
- Winner ‘The Best Franchise in Children’s Services Award’ in 2017,
- Winner ‘The Best Franchise Website’ 2017
- Rated 5-Star in an independent franchise owner’s satisfaction survey 2017
- Winner ‘Excellence and Innovation in Children's Education Services’ 2017
- Winner ‘Best Franchise Owner Micro Business’ British Franchise Association 2017
- Top Three in Richard Branson’s Impact Award 2016 - Out of 5000 companies
This means when you join The Creation Station family you can rest assured that you are joining a market leading, tried and trusted company. Don’t worry if you haven’t done anything like this before, you will receive comprehensive training and on-going support to grow your business at a rate and pace that suits you and your lifestyle.
Investment in your Creation Station franchise starts at £7,999 plus vat, excluding the grant. This includes full training and support, an exclusive area, your own micro state-of-the-art website, £2,500 worth of tools and materials, access to Treasure Trove, which is packed with resources...and much more.
Members of The British Franchise Association and Founders of the Children Activity Association