To support you during these tough times, we are delighted to bring you our award-winning creative arts and crafts classes to enjoy at home in our new and exciting programmes.
What's more, when you book the programme you will receive a complimentary craft pack with the majority of the items you will need to take part in the programmes every week! Rest assured, your safety is our highest priority. That's why your complimentary craft pack includes all the product and health & safety details so that your child can enjoy the class safely.
For your 18month to 5 year old check out the awesome 'Magical Me' STE'A'M inspired programme.
These hands-on creative sessions celebrate ‘all about my wonderful self. You award-winning programme is underpinned by the Early years Foundation Stages. Plus your fun sessions help your little one start exploring first stages of science, technology, engineering and maths through hands-on art activities. We call these STE’A’M sessions. This means your Little Explorer is having fun and building a solid early years foundation too.
To help you with these online sessions, we will send you the essential crafts so you can join in at home.
During your Magical Me fun programme we’ll be sharing journeys of exploration, discovery and development.
- Explore reflection and develop mark making and counting skills
- Special people in our lives
- Develop body confidence - create a teddy sized picture and help your child learn the main parts of their body.
- Fabulous feelings - help your child develop confidence in using new tools.
- Home sweet home - your child will develop their problem solving skills
- Munchy Crunchy fun - learn about shapes and combinations in this fun food themed.
- My Gorgeous Garden - create a miniature garden and help your child to use new materials for construction and to learn about growing.
- Toy-Tastic; Help your child to use a range of tools and materials to make a toy to enjoy at home and explore how toys move….
and much more!
How it works
We will run your interactive online course shared with you via Microsoft teams. We will send you the link by email within two working days of your booking and ask your for your address to deliver your complimentary exciting craft pack safely to your door.
What you need
We will send the main items to your before your class. We recommend that your child has access to felt pens, pencils, some trays to put paint in, scissors, 2 paintbrushes, a hole punch, a painting coat to protect their clothes and a table covering.
If you need to purchase any of these, pop to our online shop and use the code craft10 to receive a 10% discount. Delivery is usually within 2-3 working days.
Before each session, we will let you know if there are any specifics items you need for the following week, e.g. silver foil, cardboard box etc.
To ensure the safety of your child, it is essential that your child is supervised at all times, thank you.