Make your own Marvellous Monsters at home!! A fun activity to inspire your little ones.
- Paper Bag
- Tissue paper
- Sequins or Buttons
- Optional: Shredded Paper, Card, Wiggly Eyes, Feathers, Lollipop sticks, Pipe Cleaners
Alternatively look through your recycling box and see what you can use, for example old magazines are great for coloured paper and patterns or images of facial features.
1. Use the paper bag or a piece of card as the basis for the monsters head.
2. Body parts can be added with card. You can even use tissue paper/lollipop sticks/pipe cleaners to make arms or legs.
3. Be as creative as you can designing the face using lots of colours and textures.
4. Glue on all the materials and leave to dry.
5. Your monster can now be used as a puppet and is ready to embark on lots of amazing adventures.
For more fun and exciting ideas and activities pop over to our website at