You will need:
- 10 small pebbles
- A log slice or piece of wood
- 2 colours of acrylic paint (or readymix paint mixed with 50% PVA glue)
- Paint brush
- Permanent Marker
To make it:
1) Draw out a simple grid onto the log slice using a pen and ruler.
2) Paint 5 pebbles one colour and the other 5 another colour. Leave to dry.
3) On one set of pebbles draw a nought on each one; on the other set, draw a cross on each.
4) With a partner, have a set of pebbles each and take it in turns to place a pebble. The aim is to get a row of 3 before your partner!
For local classes, parties and events visit www.thecreationstation.co.uk