Why waste money on expensive storage jars when you can repurpose old jars. It's so simple, but they look great.
All you need it:
- Old, clean jars - any size or shape.
- Glue - ideally a glue gun
To make it:
1) Add a dab of glue where you want the twine to start and attach the twine.
2) Wind the twine around the jar, keeping it tight.
3) When you reach where you want the twine to stop, cut the end and add a dab of glue to fix it.
4) All you have to do now is choose what to store in it!
For more “How To” videos go to our YouTube Channel and click Subscribe. Share your awesome masterpieces with #creationstation on The Creation Station Ltd Facebook or Twitter page for your chance to win one of our monthly craft giveaways.
If you need any of the items in the video to help make the craft - visit our online shop here.
To find out where your local award-winning classes, school workshops and after-school clubs, parties and events visit www.thecreationstation.co.uk.