Use you or your child's art work and turn it into a keepsake candle.
To make a personalised candle you will need:
- A plain candle
- White tissue paper
- White baking paper
- Hair dryer
To make it you need to:
1) Draw your image onto white tissue paper - make sure it will fit on the candle.
2) Cut it out.
3) Place the image onto the candle and gently press down.
4) Wrap the baking paper around the candle and hold firmly.
5) On a high heat setting move the hair dryer over the image. Do this until you see the ink come through. Be careful of the heat on your hands.
6) Remove the baking paper carefully and smooth over the image.
For local classes, parties and events visit www.thecreationstation.co.uk