To make a colouring sorting mess free game for your little one you will need:
- Clear bag with press seal or zip lock
- Coloured buttons or counters
- Water or clear oil
- Permanent markers
To make it:
1) Write or draw on the various colours (Add a blob of the actual colour for younger children). Add a 'sorting circle'
2) Pour in approximately 1/2 pint of water or clear oil (oil will make the movement more controllable for younger children)
3) Add the buttons or counters
4) Squeeze out any excess air and press securely shut.
5) Tape down the sealed end securely.
6) Push the buttons around to the correct sorting circle.
7) You could try this game for shapes, learning letters and numbers too.