You will need:
- Any old carrier bag - without holes!
- 2 thin sticks or paper straws
- Masking tape
What to do:
1) Cut your plastic bag into a diamond shape - whatever size you wish
2) On the back, attach two thin sticks or paper straws in a cross (from point to point). Make sure they are secured with tape.
3) Attach a length of ribbon to the bottom and tie other off-cuts to create a pretty tail.
4) Tie a long length of string onto the sticks. Do this where they cross over and double knot the string.
5) Go fly your kite.
For local classes, parties and events visit www.thecreationstation.co.uk