You will need:
- Any old carrier bag - without holes!
- 2 thin sticks or paper straws
- Masking tape
What to do:
1) Cut your plastic bag into a diamond shape - whatever size you wish
2) On the back, attach two thin sticks or paper straws in a cross (from point to point). Make sure they are secured with tape.
3) Attach a length of ribbon to the bottom and tie other off-cuts to create a pretty tail.
4) Tie a long length of string onto the sticks. Do this where they cross over and double knot the string.
5) Go fly your kite.