To make a weavie fish you will need:
- white card
- coloured strips of paper (approximately 1cm wide)
- Glue stick
To make it:
1) Draw a simple fish outline on the white card and cut out.
2) Fold the fish in half and then cut slits along as shown in the video.
3) Press the fish flat.
4) Begin to weave the coloured strips, pushing each one gently up next to the other.
5) Once you have finished weaving, cut the top and bottom ends of the strips to make the fins.
6) Use the off cuts of the strips and glue over the fish body. Add an eye.