To make a bubble snake you will need:
- Old plastic drinks bottle (clean)
- Elastic band
- J-cloth/flannel or old clean sock
- Bubble mixture (we recommend Gazillion bubble mixture)
To make it:
1) Cut the end off the bottle (very carefully - adults only)
2) Place the cloth over the end of the bottle, pull tight and secure with an elastic band.
3) Dip in the bubble mixture to ensure the cloth is completely soaked in mixture.
4) Take a deep breath and blow into the bottle (do NOT inhale with the bottle in your mouth).
5) Keep blowing and see how long you can make it.
For local classes, parties and events visit www.thecreationstation.co.uk