To make a bracelet you will need:
- Selection of Beads
You need to:
1) Cut a piece of elastic that will wrap around your wrist with excess.
2) Tie a double knot about a third of the way down the elastic.
3) Begin threading the beads onto the other end of the elastic. Once you are happy with how many beads, double knot again ton secure the beads.
4) Tie the ends of the bracelet together to make a circle.
5) If you have long ends, why not add a couple more beads for added effect.
For local classes, parties and events visit www.thecreationstation.co.uk