We love to recycle and repurpose items at the Creation Station, so this year we are using all our old cards to make a simple and effective wreath. Pop it away and you're all ready for next Christmas!
You will need:
- old cards
- a cardboard ring (any size cut from an old packaging box)
- glue stick
- ribbon to hang
1) Cut your cards up into circles of all varying sizes. The circles don't have to be perfect.
2) Tie a piece of ribbon onto the cardboard circle.
3) Start to stick onto the cardboard circle. Use the larger circles first and then slowly build up, overlapping them.
4) Build the layers up until your happy
5) Pack it away ready for next year
For more “How To” videos go to our YouTube Channel and click Subscribe. Share your awesome masterpieces with #creationstation on The Creation Station Ltd Facebook or Twitter page for your chance to win one of our monthly craft giveaways.
If you need any of the items in the video to help make the craft - visit our online shop here.
To find out where your local award-winning classes, school workshops and after-school clubs, parties and events visit www.thecreationstation.co.uk.