This activity is a great way of recycling old magazines whilst strengthening our fine motor skills.
What You Need:
- Old magazines
- A thin paintbrush or twig
- Glue stick
- A piece of elastic or string
To Make It:
1) Tear a small strip of the magazine. The wider the strip, the wider your bead; the longer the strip, the fatter your bead).
2) Wrap tightly around the paintbrush and secure with a dab of glue.
3) Carefully slide off the brush
4) Once you have enough, you can begin threading onto your string or elastic.
5) Tie the end of the string/elastic.
For more “How To” videos go to our YouTube Channel and click Subscribe. Share your awesome masterpieces with #creationstation on The Creation Station Ltd Facebook or Twitter page for your chance to win one of our monthly craft giveaways.
If you need any of the items in the video to help make the craft - visit our online shop here.
To find out where your local award-winning classes, school workshops and after-school clubs, parties and events visit www.thecreationstation.co.uk.