Isn't it great to recycle old items to make something new? Juice cartons can often not be recycled because of the internal coating, so we have found a fun way of reusing them and feeding the birds too!
To Make the Feeder you will need:
- Washed out juice carton
- Craft knife or scissors
- Acrylic paint
- Any decoartions (weatherproof)
- Small twig
- Bird feed
To Make It:
1) Carefully cut a hole near the bottom of the carton. It needs to be big enought to be able to put food in and that small birds can enter.
2) Paint all over. You will need 2 coats of paint.
3) Add any other decorations/colours.
4) Insert your small twig just below the hole so the birds have somewhere to land.
5) Put in some bird food and hang or place up in a tree.
For more “How To” videos go to our YouTube Channel and click Subscribe. Share your awesome masterpieces with #creationstation on The Creation Station Ltd Facebook or Twitter page for your chance to win one of our monthly craft giveaways.
If you need any of the items in the video to help make the craft - visit our online shop here.
To find out where your local award-winning classes, school workshops and after-school clubs, parties and events visit www.thecreationstation.co.uk.