We just love buttons at The Creation Station! You can use them for so many things. This week all we had were buttons, a frame and our imaginations.
You will need:
- Selection of buttons
- Black pen
- Colouring pencils (optional)
- Frame - a box frame is ideal for this project
To Make It:
1) Lay your buttons out and when you're happy glue them down onto the card.
2) Use a fine black pen to draw bodies, arms, legs etc.
3) Use colouring pencils if you wish.
4) Add any wording if you wish.
5) Frame it and display with pride.
For more crafty ideas to inspire your special homemade Christmas visit our blog - don't forget to also join our fortnightly newsletter for exciting opportunities, special offers and other news from The Creation Station!
If you need any of the items in the video to help make the craft - visit our online shop here.
To find out where your local award-winning classes, school workshops and after-school clubs, parties and events visit www.thecreationstation.co.uk.