Have you ever struggled to keep your children entertained whilst on holiday? Well we have come up with this summer fun activity for you to enjoy. The best part, you don’t have to pay for anything. Just use what is around you to keep your child or children entertained for hours. Here we have a step by step video so you can create your own natural creations to inspire and entertain your children.
Like the saying goes, we all learn something every day. Here are some fun facts you may not have known…
- Sea Turtles lay their eggs in sand
- Seahorses are the only fish that swim upwards.
- Most fish cannot swim backwards
- What do you call a fish without an I – fsh!
- Two goldfish are in a tank. One says to the other, "Do you know how to drive this thing?
Follow our blog for more exciting activity ideas to do at home to help inspire your child.
For local award winning classes, parties and events visit your local creation station for hands on inspirational classes.
And don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more fun and creative"How To" videos.