We know how hard it is finding the right party to suit different ages, girls and boys and a party that both you and they will love.
That's why we developed The Creation Station Arty Party. These fun, hands on art and craft parties are:
- Suitable for mixed groups of 2 - 11 year olds and are loved by both girls and boys
- Flexible, so the party can take place at home, in the garden or a venue of your choice (We even had a fab party on a helicopter landing pad!)
- Themed to suit your child with an exciting range of themes
- Tailored to your budget with different priced packages - Cool, Brilliant and Awesome.
- Easy! We provide the party bags which are filled with treasured memories that the children make at the party, so giving you less to do.
Book your fabulous fun Arty Party now and receive a free Giant jar of crafts rrp £10.99
Book your party before July 19th 2013 ( Your party can take place up to 12 months in advance) and you will receive a free Giant jar of crafts worth £10.99, whilst stocks last.
PLUS if you recommend The Creation Station Arty Party to a friend, both you and your friend you will receive a free Giant jar of crafts too. Simply quote ‘Summer Arty Party’ when you book your party, or when you tell a friend, don’t forget to ask them to mention your name. Please note, this is offer is subject to availability and will soon be snapped up so do contact your local Creation Station for availability today.
Here's a taste of some of the fun things that happen at an Arty Party
"I wanted to write and say what a fantastic sixth birthday party my daughter had with you. We had 18 delighted children who told their mums and dads that it was the best party they'd ever been to! It was easy to organize, the materials were superb and the children were absorbed in their handiwork, adding lots of jewels, glitter and feathers to their creations for ages. Once they had finished creating they really enjoyed dancing with the sparkly scarves. My daughter told me afterwards that even The Queen could not have had a better party, I think I agree! Thank you very very much! " Louise Dexter
We hope you find this helpful :)