Over 70 men and women have already found the best creativity opportunity to suit their needs. Here's the top 3 reasons they give about loving what they do;
1. Being part of the fastest growing UK’s leading children’s creative activity experience
We’ve had the privilege to inspire over 100,000 children and families, to run the kids zone
in Hyde Park for the Olympics and to be the “go-to” creative company for creative events around the UK. We can deliver the fun and memorable experience because we support an inspiring team of franchise owners who care about making a difference as much as we do.
2. Benefiting from all our support and success systems
We are committed to support our network and have won ‘Best Franchise Marketing Support’ (McDonalds were a commended runner up)
We totally understand that many of the franchise owners have had no experience of running their own business, or in some cases, doing any specific creative classes. They have, however a passion to have a more flexible way of working, to be able to take control of their working life to give them time for the things that are important to them.
As well as exclusive territories, the licence and know how, we support you with:-
• Comprehensive training on business matters, marketing and operations
(That’s the gluing and sticking bit!) and holding your hand for the first three months
• Fantastic session planning all done for you - you simply download the session
• Online promotions of the cool creative stuff you and the network are getting up to
• Support and development calls
• Regional meetings
• National Annual Conference (A brilliant day - check out the photos on our Facebook Album from this years conference)
• A lively forum to chat with our great network
• Press release templates
• Part of national campaigns e.g. “The Big Toddle” with Barnardos
• Part of national promotions – with Anchor butter, Petit Filous etc.,
• Access to discounted online crafts store with free delivery and exceptional customer service (We do this in house and have a super store manager Garry)
• Support and know-how with using social media for business
• Marketing ideas and activities to help you grow your business
• Templates for all your admin – we aim to minimise the amount of paperwork
• Your own web page and easy booking systems
3. Excellent options to find the opportunity that is best for you.
With over 11 years of providing creative experience we have gained a huge understanding of the creative experience market. We have identified 2 core business opportunities that work really well in synergy with one another, as they provide, ground up marketing benefits for each other.
These creative opportunities are:
The Creation Station – This exciting franchise provides all year round income streams from childrens classes: Baby Discover, Little Explorers and Family Fun. Plus Arty Birthday Parties and Event Entertainment. You can also generate further income from the sale of products. This opportunity is ideally designed (but not exclusively) for a parent with children who gains the benefit of flexibility around the school run and the schools holiday
>> If you would like to find out more download your free Creation Station info pack here
Create Club - This was developed due to the increased demand for art and crafts after school, Saturday and Holiday clubs. These also have the potential to provide clubs for adults and the elderly too. This can be developed as a management franchise with 20 + after school clubs running. This is ideally suited to one person or two and those who are ambitious.
>> If you would like to find out more download your free Create Club info pack here
We will be sharing the inside story of what it’s like to run your own Creation Station, and Create Club franchise. Plus some of the hurdles people come across and what they do, plus some of the amazing inspiring stories that happen during a normal week!
I hope you find this helpful.