The Creation Station has been keeping creativity flowing across the UK with craft packs and courses for children, families, adults and organisations.
The focus on bringing creativity into all areas of learning, leisure and life has enabled The Creation Station teams to develop and deliver the following services:
CSR work: Anytime creative workshops with craft boxes supplied.
- We’ve worked with schools, local charities and Home-Start to provide creative crafts and courses. We’ve supported 3767 families so far.
- Our CSR programme is delivered at cost.
Branded creative boxes with live interactive sessions
- Working with Rays of Sunshine to deliver branded craft boxes with a bespoke tailored interactive sessions.
Corporate wellbeing creative fun
- With increased awareness of keeping teams connected and looking after wellbeing, we’ve provided creative activity packs to engage teams online and also in face to face groups
Creative content for sharing
- Our Youtube and social platforms have lots of creative resources to share, these have been popular with many businesses who want to add value to their customers.
In some locations, we are also back to face to face sessions and have implemented rigorous COVID-SECURE systems and training.
We will continue to help bring creativity into learning leisure and life and if we can help with a challenge or opportunity you have, contact us using the form below.