Enjoy a fun and creative Hen Party. Choose your activities, and time of day and we'll make sure the bride-to-be has a wonderful event with her friends.
Take the stress out of planning a hen party with a fun and relaxing creative event.
The activities work for all ages and are a great way for people to get to know each other.
We can suggest a range of activities or if you have something in mind we can create a bespoke package for you.
Contact your local Creation Station leader directly to discuss on we can make the bride to be, to enjoy a wonderfully hen night with all her best friends.
Hen Party!Nicola Bellew”
We had a brilliant morning with the creation station! The activities were exactly what we were looking for and it was fantastic value for money. The keepsake for the bride is already on her wall. Such a fun morning!
You can choose from a range of activities. Here are some of the activities that have been really popular at Hen Nights.
- Wine glass charms – Sort through colourful pretty beads to create gorgeous wine glass charms, bracelets or handbag charms/keyrings.
- Textile Printing – customise your own reusable shopping bag
- Ceramic Painting – Use special paints and pens to create your own ceramic designs.
- Glass Painting – Use special paints and pens to decorate a wine glass, candle votive, a lantern
- Fantasy film flowers – sculpt and create your own beautiful flower arrangement
- Pebble art – create a beautiful scene that evokes emotion through carefully arranged pebbles
- Make Mosaics – Let your imagination guide you in making mosaic art on wooden shapes
- Needle Felting - Use needles to bind and condense wool together to create shapes and creatures
- Decoupage – Stick lots of pretty papers to create a stunning decorative effect on, photo frames or shapes