Your booking details
Like to see what else is on in the area?View Wanstead, Greater London Creation Station page
Each term focuses on a main theme, and each class focuses on a new subject relating to the theme.
Our exclusive, educational and sage activities are built around both the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) and STE[A]M (Science, Technology, Engineering [Art] Maths) curriculums.
At this age we are simply presenting them with open-ended activities that allow them to problem solve, make mistakes, get creative, and most of all, have fun.
- LITTLE EXPLORERS 10.30-11.15AM
Inside Owl’s Play Centre (Party Rooms)
- Pay and display car park -RINGO
- Paint Suits & Overalls provided (but old clothes are recommended – adults too)
- STAY FOR LUNCH AT THE OWLS (please note that The Owls Play Centre doesn't’t allow food brought from outside – we recommend their café for lunch with a big menu to choose from)
Discounted entry of £2.60 if you stay to use the soft play facilities (after our session)
Inspiring your child’s imagination is at the heart of what this activity believes in. You will be able to share all the fun with your child as they create their own journey of discovery and exploration through a wealth of exciting ideas, materials and tools.
The award-winning classes provide a social, friendly and fun shared experience in a nurturing and safe environment, with no mess or stress for you grown ups! The children are inspired to create their own artworks to take home, play with and to proudly display.
Being creative with the support of a parent or carer helps children to understand the world around them, to increase focus and concentration and to develop and practise their new skills.
And the great thing about these classes is you don't have to worry about clearing up afterwards!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- ONE OFF CLASSES/DROP INS. Please enquire availability of drop ins. All classes need pre-booking at least 12h in advance (via email or Facebook).
- What happens if I miss a class: The Creation Station Wanstead is unable to refund missed classes, whenever possible we offer a free replacement class at one of our other venues throughout the week. In the event of a holiday taken in the middle of a term, we will be able to offer you 1 class that you can carry over to next term (only if you let us know the date one week before the holiday date).
- Taster sessions are only valid for 1 child: second child, siblings, cousins or friends pay normal class term time, not applicable during events or holiday
New ideas and the world around your little one.
How things work by practical hands-on fun.
Essential skills including concentration, sharing and making friends.
My Wonderful World – Our exciting new programme all about discovering the wonderful world around us – a popular early years topic. We will explore topics about weather,
transport and space. This topic will allow some wonderful exploration and creativity building up key skills.