There are currently no upcoming Create Club 5-11 Years dates in Driffield, East Yorkshire
Like to see what else is on in the area?View Driffield, East Yorkshire Creation Station page
With the squeeze on creativity in the education system we are proud to support children, parents, teachers and governors with fun and educational Create Clubs.
We are delighted that our programmes have won the prestigious 'Innovation in Children's Education Award'. We are proud that children love their weekly creative journeys of creative exploration, discovery and development.
The structured and fun programmes include;
- The Art of science
- Awesome artists
- Out of this world
- Inspired by me
- Art-tastic nature
- Around the world
Would your child love to
Paint, draw, model, sculpt, collage, cut, stick, squish, squirt, mark, make, transform, laugh, imagine, think, create, experiment and make new friends?
Then find out about having a create club in your school. Simply contact us with the details of your school and we will check availability to see if we can help to inspire your child and their friends in a fantastically fun and creative afterschool club.
I look forward to hearing from you
All the best
Your Driffield, East Yorkshire Creation Station leader.
Around The World
During our Around the World programme, your child will explore different around the world inspired creativity and art each week including;
- Bright colours and extravagant costumes of the Caribbean and get into the carnival fever with headdresses and masks.
- Painting skills of the Indigenous Australian people, looking at patterns and symbols and how they applied colour.
- The wonders of Thailand and create a beautiful foil art picture based on their beloved elephant.
- Fantasy animals inspired by the Mexican crafts people of Oaxaca, using pipe cleaners and foam clay.
- Perspectives to create a landscape of the tulip fields in Holland.
- Japanese inspired floral art.
- Create your own mosaic mask inspired by the ancient Mayan People of South America.
- Scrape Artic art pictures with a message
- Clay pinch pots and simple basket weaving Native American style.
- Scandinavian folk art and a Dala Horse
How it works
We will run your interactive online course shared with you via Microsoft teams. .e will send you the link by email within two working days of your booking and ask for details to deliver your exciting craft pack.
What you need
Your child will need access to felt pens, pencils, some trays to put paint in, scissors, 2 paintbrushes, a hole punch, a painting coat to protect their clothes and a table covering. At the end of each session we will let you know if there are any specifics items you need for the following week; eg: silver foil, cardboard box etc.