What our customers say
To view our short film and hear what our customers think, please scroll to the bottom of this page
We're always looking for new ways to make the Creation Station service even better. We recently carried out a survey of 67 parents and carers who had come along to Creation Station ‘Exploration' toddler activity classes for more than five weeks. This is what they said:
100% said that attending the sessions had:
- increased their child's concentration
- provided them with ideas of things to do at home
- given them fun, quality time with their child
Without exception, they also said that they would refer a friend and many of them had!
Over 95% of parents/carers said that attending the Creation Station sessions:
- developed their child's speech and language
- developed their child's hand and eye co-ordination skills
- developed their child's self confidence within a group
- was good value for money.
‘My son & I love coming to the Creation Station! All the fun and mess but not in your home! Sticking and painting is sooo much fun- or both of us!! A return to childhood for me and a voyage of discovery for Max’ Highly recommended for kids of all ages.” Max’s Mummy
"We think the Creation Station is an excellent idea. My daughter loves making a mess, and I love her doing it somewhere else. The ideas keep the children interested for the whole time, and the magic box is a favourite with my little girl. Very very good, recommend it